- Inspiring the future workforce can be done in many ways. Developing the Young Workforce offers a range of online digital tools to bring the class room alive with work inspiration activity.
Marketplace is a simple, easy to use online tool. Employers can register to use Marketplace and start passing on knowledge of their sector through workshops, talks or workplace visits. Your school or college can use Marketplace to search and book opportunities posted by employers.
Your school can also use Founders4Schools to create bespoke events which you can invite business leaders to.
Here are some of the benefits of participation:
• It’s a great way to identify local and national opportunities and to inspire future careers
• Young people will learn about employers’ expectations, building awareness and job readiness
• Employers will share their knowledge and expertise
• You can build long-lasting relationships with the business community.
Use the links below to find out more.